The MICHELIN Guide France 2020 is the go-to source for a great trip with its recommendations to some 4,300 restaurants and 2,800 hotels and accommodations. This annually updated guide, encompassing a variety of establishments, covers all tastes and budgets. Experienced, anonymous inspectors carefully select restaurants, utilizing the celebrated Michelin food star-rating system. A reference section shows how to navigate the guide and understand its descriptive symbols. Travelers can feel confident relying on Michelin since only the best make the cut.
- Includes 650 restaurants highlighted as having good food at moderate prices (Bib Gourmand distinction) and hundreds of restaurants with fixed-price menus costing around 20 Euros.
- Accommodations selection encompasses not only a wide range of hotels, but also 400 guesthouses.
- Michelin stars indicate culinary excellence.
- While the guide’s minimal text is in French, an introduction in English explains easily recognizable, time-tested symbols for establishments’ facilities and services.
- Red accommodation and Michelin plate symbols spotlight especially pleasant establishments.
- Other symbols indicate such features as which establishments are handicapped-accessible, have an elevator, or offer conference rooms and/or private dining rooms.
- 350 city center maps and 20+ regional maps help travelers quickly locate hotels and restaurants. Map references are included for each city or town.
- All establishments are recommended so readers can feel confident in their choices.
For sightseeing in France check out the Green Guide France or many of the other regional titles in the collection. To map out your trip pick up a the Michelin France Tourist and Road Map No. 721 or any of the Michelin France regional road map series.